love poems


Your Love
Your love is what keeps me going.
My heart beating, my blood flowing.
The precious words I yearn to hear.
Losing you is the only thing I fear.
I have faith God will do us right.
We will not give up with out a fight.
Together we can conquer it all.
Just keep your head up and stand tall.
So many others care so deeply for you.
Don't get discouraged, you know what to do.
Pray to God and keep love inside.
You can't lose your almighty pride.
Because I love you with all of me.
With out you I just can't be.
You're in my heart forever, we’re never apart.
Our souls were latched from the start.


So Close Together 
As a bird soaring through
the highest clouds,
Our love has taken us to
the highest skies,
To see a view so beautiful
to the eyes sight,
We will soar so high into
the endless night.

As a romantic moon lite
summer night,
Stars and the moon shall
fall into place,
We’ll end the night with
a tender kiss,
With your tender kiss my
heart will race.

As a red rose nurtured by
natures soft touch,
And caressed gently with
hands so loving,
This red rose blossoms so
beautifully,
As the beauty that I see in
you has to me.

As the orange sunset that
meets the horizon,
Admired from afar by two
passionate lovers,
Although love sometimes
seems so distant,
Love has brought you and
I so close together.

 Walk With Me
Walk with me down winding roads
Tree lined paths and trails unknown
Walk with me and hold my hand
Walk with me in sea soaked sand

Hear my whisper in your ear
A hushed breath, a gentle tear
Hear the song of mourning doves
Hear my cries of whispered love

Tell me of your wildest dreams
All the things you’ve never seen
Tell me of our life to come
Tell me of our unborn son

Name the things you hold most dear
The wants, desires that you hold near
Name a place you want to go
Name to me your deepest woe

Write to me of love so sweet
From your heart – dig down deep
Write to me a song I know
Write to me in sweetest prose

Hold me close and don’t let go
Your love is what I want to know
Hold my heart within yours dear
Hold me now, pull me near

Feel me now our bodies twined
Two become one, a single mind
Feel my body, taste my soul
Feel the love that makes us whole.
 

Comments

Followers