my life




hello everyone i want talk this time about my own life , for me love is important in human life because everyone have a hearth , in previous weeks i really find maby the women of my life , i love her in the first see , that is the must great love just one seeing change our lives ,you don't know where and when it's just happen, everyone have a defferent experiance with girls/guys bad or good that's very naturel because that can improve your personality for the bether , live this experiance and Take advantage of them , i talk to her and we know each other she like me too and  that's a good begining for me , if you love someone and you want know  her/him just be yourself talk  normal because the lie dosn't work if you lie today you must lie tomorrow and that's can distroy your relation with your girlfirend or your wife ,am now study the management and she study with me ,i take my time because i want give her a little space to know that am a good guy ,don't be hasty because the time is not a problem , i talk to her about  myself and  she do that too , with  slow steps i begin to talk to her with some special saying but i say only the trut , the women like this , if she have some defects that's not a problem because we  all have defects ,in my opinion if  someone  talk to you only about your favors really be carfull ,if someone really love you he love you with all your favors and defects , if he just love you because you are beautiful or something like that, just a little  change  can  make him  change his  mind ,but  if he love the spirit inside this  body trust me anything can move his emotion because the body sick and  grown up with time but the spirit stay the same , am now in wonderful relationshep because i love her  and she love me too , and that the must special things in our lives , because we find our second  half. 
i tell you more soon , thx
i live in morocco so the relationshep is a little deferent , every country have  his special things , so enjoy with me and tell me about your love , and we can benefit from each other.

Comments

Followers