why worry

Why worry??

I've been worrying over some worthless things for sometime now, and I mean really worthless and if I sincerely had enough money to waste I would have seen a shrink and by the way those people make some ass whooping money just for giving advices to people, $150 per hour damn!! that's a lot of money. As I was saying, I just realized yesterday I had no cause to worry at all and besides even if I had a good reason to be worried, it didn't solve anything, I just kept sinking deep into more and more silly thoughts which weren't helping either.

I usually get into such moods when I have lots of school work and so little time or when I'm expecting a bad grade from a test or something but all in all this mood usually comes with stress from school then many other little things come together and make everything look so big and that gets me really moody. I have been under so much pressure for over 3weeks now I barely have time to just lay on my bed and have my "me time" thoughts without the due date of one miserable assignment crossing my mind. In as much as I love my program and I'm so proud to be in it, I wish I had registered for something like drama music.

But at the same time I realized I was getting cranky over things that weren't worth the waste of time. I had a lot more to be thankful for than to be worried out. I always knew I had lots of things to be thankful but it never really hit me that the life I'm living right now is what many people would kill to have.

I woke up Saturday morning to a wonderful mail I received from my Dad which got me all smiley and I sent my mum a message to call me in about 4hours and she did call at exactly 4hours from when the message was sent. I actually don't just have parents but I have parents who care for me more than I even care for myself, my parents would not take a step without letting me know about it, never really looked at it that way but that's actually how important I mean to them.
I'm still looking around and I realized the people I live with(house-mates) are not just house-mates to me they've been more than sisters to me. I came down here without knowing anybody in this university but I now actually have people who tried to act like my shrink just to get me out of that gloomy mood, that's actually none of their business, we all have school work and our different problems so why do I really matter?
I opened up my school's website and checked my grades, then I realized I was been plain stupid because I was worrying over nothing, people would pray to have such grades and here I am sulking over one or two more marks. And then I heard a knock on my door, "hey Coy I'm making breakfast for myself, care for some?"...that was one of my house-mates, that's not her obligation, who cares if I had breakfast or not but she actually knocked on my door to ask me that. With all these going through my mind I gradually dropped that silly mood behind till I was completely out of it and I'm never going back. I quickly scribbled few thank you messages to the people around me and of course the Supreme Being who got my back. Try counting your blessings and you'd actually be surprised of how much your life is worth and you won't remember why you were ever worried.

Comments

cars for sale said…
DONT WORRY BE HAPPY!!! so easy but so difficult.
difficult but everything possible .

Followers