my true love



My true love
by Domini


The first time I saw her,
my heart turned on fire.
My body was filled,
with lust and desire.
Her eyes pierced my soul,
I fell to the ground.
In my mind I knew,
that my love was bound.
Her eyes was so sparkling,
her touch so divine.
From that moment on
I wished she was mine.

When I’m all alone,

out in the night.
She comes along,
and finds the light.
When I am sad,
and life’s no fun.
She will be there
to be my sun.
In every moment,
of my life.
I always wish,
she was my wife.

After this is said,

you maybe know.
That this special lady,
is my true love.

Comments

This is excellent post for everybody. This post has very informative matter. It’s a fantastic, very impressive post. I like so much and I want spend a long time for this.
thx man , i hope to like this blog and you visit it soon

Followers