you are my life


your are my life


I don't know what has happened to me.....
day and night your thought ....
every moment passes in waiting
for you.....
just want to be with you every time....
is it what we call love..???....
I haven't felt the same before....
your mere presence makes me thrilled....
it takes my nerves to a high......
Ur smiles make me smile....
Ur cries make me cry....
can't even imagine a minute without you now....
i don't know how all this happened....
a few days before i didnt even know
you....
but now you have become everything to me....
i guess i am loosing control over my emotions now....
i am not able to stop myself from telling you my feelings...
but i am scared that i might loose you forever coz i know you don't feel the same for me.....
even if keeping my feelings in my heart forever will hurt me and kill me every time...
i guess i'll still have to keep my love for you as a secret.....
all i want is you to be around...
I just can't afford to loose you at any cost.....
when you are not here...
every moment is like helll....
i can't even explain how badly i am missing you right noww.....
i wish you could ever understand
my feelings..

Comments

Followers