In Love Of A Stranger

In Love Of A Stranger

 

I don't know who you are,
I fall in a nightmare…
I wanna know what you know,
I wanna go where you go.

I have lost your respect,
But I try to be perfect.
When you gone away,
My heart is not okay.

You is everything that I wanted,
I'm crazy to you, I'm addicted
I'm possessed, I must be exorcised,
Limits have already been crossed

My heart fell in love with a stranger,
I follow you like a hunter.
You so good to me baby,
a fantasy, you and me…




Traduction française:

Je ne sais pas qui tu es,
Je chute dans le cauchemar.
Je veux savoir ce que tu sais,
Je veux aller où tu vas.

J'ai perdu ton respect,
Pourtant j'essaye d'être parfaite.
Quand tu es loin,
Mon cœur n'est pas bien.

Tu es tout ce que j'ai voulu,
Je suis folle de toi, je suis accro.
Je suis possédée, il faut m'exorciser,
Les limites ont déjà été dépassées.

Mon cœur est tombé amoureux d'un étranger,
Je te suis comme un chasseur.
Tu es si bon pour moi bébé,
Une fantaisie, toi et moi.

Comments

Followers