Love a Stranger

 Love  a Stranger


I am in love with a stranger. How can I tell her? Or should I show her?
Whenever I am around her I feel as I did on my wedding day long ago, as I promised my life to another. There is this love inside of me I must give to her. How? She too is half of another, yet I think she is also in love, for every time I see her she smiles at me and says, " Hi-ya."
I see this stranger and speak to her daily. We small-talk about the kids and work as I serve her coffee each morning; light, sweet, and a shot of caramel flavor. These few minutes of peace with her are the highlight of my day and she doesn't even know it. She is so incredibly beautiful. How do I break into this woman's heart without breaking this woman's heart?
Each day I express the love for my wife and compliment her beauty. I watch as she gives my children the attention they need as only a mother can do. At the end of the day I see her beaten, tired, and exhausted of all energy.The grey of experience grows from her scalp. The duties of motherhood have taken away half of the woman and the time once belonging to me. However, this isn't about her.
This is about my selfishness that comes inherently with being a man,so I am told. This is about my needs and desires and even a bit about fantasy. Can I love the stranger? Will she love me back?
I can. She is my wife. She is the actress who plays two lead roles in her own life, one is familiar to me, the other is not. She is a woman, and as perfect as she is, part of her is a stranger to me and I want to know and love them both. I am in love with a stranger, how can I tell her?

Comments

Anonymous said…
If some one desires to be updated with hottest technologies therefore he must be
pay a quick visit this web page and be up to date everyday.
Feel free to surf my page ; Premature Ejaculation Cures

Followers