The Secret to Intimacy | The Science of Love

The Secret to Intimacy | The Science of Love


 The Science of Love
Did you know you can skyrocket the connection you feel with a man simply by choosing different words when you speak to him? 

There comes a time – maybe shortly after you get to know a man, or maybe a little later – when you’ll want to tell him something that’s bothering you, and yet you feel afraid to tell him the truth for fear of messing things up or pushing him away. This happens to all of us. Even now, before I speak a hard “truth” to my husband, I feel that thrill of fear go through me – the “good girl” part of me that thinks I’m better off “keeping things to myself.”

And yet, what if the hardest things imaginable to say to a man…could make him love you more? Well, they can.

IF YOU WANT HIM TO FALL FOR YOU, DON’T HOLD BACK.



Comments

Followers